ESL Classes: Visa Information

Capital English Solutions invites students from countries throughout Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia and the Middle East.

Students who wish to study in Ontario for over 6-months must apply for a permit to the Government of Canada, through the Department of Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Some countries may require you to obtain a Temporary Resident Visa.

Permit applications must be filled out and sent to Citizenship and Immigration Canada AFTER tuition fees are paid and the student has received their official letter of acceptance from Capital English Solutions.

Useful Links