Evening classes: IELTS Test Preparation
NEW: Sign Up For a FREE Trial Class!
IELTS Classes are designed to teach students valuable test-taking and language skills necessary to successfully navigate and pass the Academic IELTS test. We offer a 2 in 1 formation that includes practical English for real-life situations and at the same time English for academic purpose.
IELTS Classes are ideal for:
- International students enrolled in college or university
- For immigration purpose
- People that are working in full-time jobs and want to improve their English in the workplace
- Parents who are caring for children during the day and want to improve their English
The Benefits of IELTS Classes in CES Toronto:
- Convenient downtown location: steps from Wellesley TTC station
- Small class sizes with 14 students maximum
- Experienced teachers who care about your progress
IELTS Evening Classes
- Classes start every Monday
- Monday to Thursday: 6 pm – 8 pm
- Each level is 1 month (4 weeks cycle)
About IELTS Classes Preparation:
- 2 mock tests per week
- IELTS 5.5 to 6.0 = 4 – 8 weeks course
- IELTS 5.5 to 6.5 = around 12 – 16 weeks
Sign Up For a FREE Trial Class!
416-483-3738 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org | 543 Yonge St., Suite 200